Monday 7 December 2015

My Christmas Wishlist 2015


So I haven't blogged for over a week now, shocking I know.. my deadline day for uni was today and my first semester is officially over eek uni is going so fast already! Now that I have quite a lot of free time on my hands until the beginning of January hopefully I will be blogging a lot more and will finally set up a schedule for regular blog posts to go up throughout the upcoming year that's my new years resolution sorted already ha! 

I can now finally get into the christmas spirit and enjoy family time, exciting! So I thought what better way than to start with my christmas wish list! 

Cosmopolitan Magazine Subscription | Cosmo is legit my fave ever mag to read I find myself often reading half an article and shouting 'I hear you sister' I think every girl can relate to some of their articles, i've had a subscription with cosmo for over 2 years and its due to run out in the new year absolutely can't express how much I love this mag!

MAC Strobe Cream | I've heard nothing but good reviews about this product, a few months ago I saw a makeup artist that I follow rave on about this product, and ever since I've wanted to get my hands on it! It helps freshen dull and tired skin which is all I need after this long semester, seriously guys I can't wait to get hold of this!  

MAC Gold Deposit | I've had this product for so long and i'm still so in love with it! A makeup artist recommended it to me around 8 months ago after my MAC 'Golden Bronze' loose powder ran out and unfortunately they discontinued it! This is always a heartache when you've grown to love a product for so long! This product is so amazing to highlight with along the cheekbones I always receive compliments wearing this, however my one is nearly coming to the end of its life as I use it on a daily basis so what better chance to get a top up on your favourite product than christmas! http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT159&PRODUCT_ID=PROD30735&SKU_ID=SKU55527

MAC Heroine Lipstick | MAC Heroine is my signature lipstick so need I say more! http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT168&PRODUCT_ID=PROD310&SKU_ID=SKU51826

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit (medium) | Iv'e longed for this product for near enough a year now but I can't justify at the minute spending so much when I can near enough buy three MAC lipsticks for this price, however it is an investment so I might just have to!  My auntie recently purchased the powder contour kit and she has none stop raved about it so I just totally need this product! I'm more of a cream contour girl than a powder I think you personally just have to choose which is best for you! Also one of my flatmates just purchased the exact contour kit that I want in my colour too so I'm totally surrounded by this contour kit at the minute and completely jealous! Please Santa ha! 

Chloe Eau De Parfum | My signature fragrance I can't actually describe how much i'm in love with this fragrance it's my favourite by far, I ran out not to long ago and its safe to say my life has been dull since I finished it, I often find myself trying to pump one last spray of it! 

Naked Palette 2 | I'm all for golden tones when I do push the boat out and do my eye makeup and this palette just look absolutely lush! People are forever going on about the 'Naked Eye Palette's' and I do really want to give them a go they look lush! Even my younger sister has this palette! what's that all about? she's beat me to it! 

Apple iPad Mini 4  (Gold) | I've wanted an iPad mini for so long now even more so since going to uni I think its a really cool way to be able to present your work, and also as i'm living away carrying an iPad to and from home is so much easier than carrying my Macbook everywhere it's just so much more convenient for me! I also find myself either using my Macbook to do uni work or to watch TV I can't do two at the same time unfortunately so an iPad will be much more easier for me to watch TV on and to do work on my Macbook, and much more homely with a mock TV on in the background! 


Intuos Draw White Pen Small Tablet | I've wanted one of these tablets for so long now and I think its even more the need for me to have one since I started uni, I recently purchased the Adobe suite package, so this would be handy for programmes like illustrator and photoshop! 

 Whats on your wishlist this christmas? 

                                                                Ellie x x 


   




 



No comments:

Post a Comment