Tuesday 22 December 2015

MAC Sin Lipstick

First of all i'd like to apologise that i'm still yet to do swatches on my MAC Rebel, i've been super busy with preparation for christmas and i'm still yet to wrap any presents! Eek! With shopping for others over the christmas period I can't help but treat myself one for you one for me and all that... So after seeing MAC Sin on a MUA's Instagram I couldn't help myself but conveniently walk past the MAC Store and accidentally on purpose get this shade. 

MAC Sin, Is a matte finish which is something i've been looking for, for ages now if you follow my blog you would of seen that i've been purchasing quite a lot of vampy shades over the past few months however these have all been satin finishes, and i've desperately been in need of a matte finish, Sin is a deep burgundy shade with a brown undertone. This is a definitely going to be my go to lipstick for a while its totally lush and with it being matte it does last longer too!



What shades are you currently wearing?


                                                               Ellie x
   



No comments:

Post a Comment