Wednesday 9 December 2015

MAC Taupe Lipstick & Spice Lip Pencil

As promised, regular posts now begin! Yesterday I decided to go into MAC and treat myself! As i've worked hard over this semester at uni, so what better way to treat yourself than a bit of MAC retail therapy. 

If you have read my previous posts you may have seen that i've been after another nude/browny colour other than my favourite Velvet Teddy! So I opted for Taupe, I was instantly drawn to Taupe so I had to buy, the colour is simply lush! I then paired the product with Spice lip pencil. Like most of my Lipsticks, Taupe is a Matte finish. As I normally pair my Velvet Teddy with a darker drugstore Lip Pencil I do feel that 'Taupe' is basically the colour I achieve when I wear my Velvet Teddy, just a tad darker. Spice Liner I do feel is a perfect match to Taupe I do feel like you could match Spice with other products too like Velvet Teddy. Personally I do prefer to have my lip liner a tad darker than my actual lipstick so I do think i'll be purchasing a darker shade to wear with my Taupe lipstick! Other than that I am totally in love with the colour! 

Taupe Lipsitck - £15.50 
Spice Lip Pencil - £12.50 


I almost forgot to mention my auntie has finally managed to track down MAC Rebel! So my next post will be a review of that product when I finally get it off her! 


Whats your favourite MAC Lipstick? 



                                                                  Ellie x x 

3 comments: