Wednesday 16 December 2015

Highlighting using Urban Decay Products

As I haven't yet swatched my MAC 'Rebel' lipstick I thought a post was long overdue, I decided this morning to take a few pictures as I began to do my makeup, I'm frequently being asked by people what I use to highlight so I thought what better thing to do a post on... here goes. 

After applying my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation I then immediately begin to contour and highlight my face, It changes on a daily basis what I do start with first whether it be contouring or highlighting. 
The products I use for highlighting are both Urban Decay Products, which I will link in at the bottom of this post. 
Naked Concealer in shade light warm, although
I didn't really get on well with the Naked
 foundation I think the concealer is amazing!   

 1To Start with I begin to draw a triangle starting from the side
of my nose which then reaches in line with the top of my ear. 

2 I then take my real technique brushes and begin to blend
the product using circular motions until it is completely blended. 

3 After blending in the concealer I then take my Naked illuminated powder
 in shade Luminous. As you receive a brush with this product it's so convenient
 rather than hunting in your make up bag to find a brush. I gently dab a little bit
across my cheek bone as the product is so shimmery I do tend to blend
 it with my real technique brush again. 


4 My finished look. 
Products I have used in this post. 

What products do you use to highlight? 

                    
                                                          Ellie x x 












No comments:

Post a Comment