Tuesday 17 November 2015

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation Review




So after using MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation for roughly a month now, I don't think i'll be changing anytime soon! The coverage is to die for and is nowhere near as heavy as the studio fix fluid I was using for so long. Recently i've enjoyed contouring too add more structure to my face and highlighting across my cheekbones and nose as of my long inherited asian nose! So I needed to ensure I had a foundation that would blend easy with the products I currently use to contour and highlight.  The shade I use in Studio Sculpt is NC30 which compliments my tan nicely! Previously mentioning the price, in a previous post I do think it is affordable retailing at £25.50 and you don't need to apply much to get a full coverage finish which I am constantly looking for, also comparing it back to the Studio Fix Fluid, I do think you get less waste with this product as the packaging you can squeeze it out rather than having to get it out of a bottle! Which is another con of the Studio Fix Fluid you have to buy a pump to use with the foundation as you will find you will waste a lot without one! So overall I have definitely been converted to the Studio Sculpt Foundation!

What are your thoughts on this foundation?


                                                          Ellie x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this foundation. It leaves my skin looking so smooth! I like studio fix too but the fact you need a pump is annoying! I would recommend! Nice to see someone else loves it too!
    Amina xx | www.AliandHer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it Just! I have used Studio Fix for so many years and in recent months it's started giving me spots! Also started to feel really 'Cakey' on my skin! So I needed something that achieved that full coverage look that I long for! This seems to be doing the job! Just checked your blog, interesting that you use the MAC Strobe Cream! I've heard nothing but good things about it! I so need to purchase! Ellie xx

      Delete