Friday 5 February 2016

What's In My Makeup Bag...

                                  
Even though I promised I'd be updating my blog on a regular basis this year, this month has proven difficult I think the first month of a new year is always challenging because you have so much you want to achieve for the year and making changes... Before you know it you are half way through the year... So I thought what better way than getting back in the swing of things with starting with a what's in my makeup bag post... Here goes.. P.s As this is a what's in my makeup bag post I haven't included all products I use on a daily basis just the products I like to carry round with me in case of an emergency!

All products listed at the end of post. 

                                             
Two products that I use for coverage on my face this is what I start with when I'm doing my makeup on a daily basis, primers hardly get a look in these days bad I know but when I do use a primer I use the Bare Minerals Prime Time. To apply my foundation I use a buffing brush which I find helps apply the foundation evenly rather than feeling cakey with a normal foundation brush, after doing this I then wait a few seconds and then begin to apply my studio fix powder using a real technique multi purpose brush using circular motions. This particular product is a new one but I felt that I needed something to stop my face looking shiny throughout the day as I love a matte finish rather than a dewy finish. 

                                            
Bronzing and highlighting, two products I like to use to highlight and bronze my face, my urban decay concealer if you regularly read my blog you'd know that I swear by this product its one of the products that I like to use when highlighting my face however I like to carry it around with me because you never know when you might need a cheeky highlight. Just like my MAC Gold Deposit, I fell in love with this product when I was going on my summer holiday last year it looked absolutely lush with a tan and I can't stop using it... summer or not I use it more as a bronzer than a highlighter, this is my replacement product for my beloved golden bronze MAC loose powder that has sadly been discontinued...

                         
I really don't know why I have so many lipsticks just chilling in the bottom of my makeup bag and handbag... Since being at Uni my makeup just seems to be everywhere randomly placed in a variety of different bags, so these are the random colours I found in my bag ranging from nudes to a bright red or purple I suppose you don't know what lip colour you need for each occasion recently I've been opting for a red either being Ruby Woo or Russian Red depending on which one I grab first in the morning.


These two products are new arrivals to my makeup bag, as I usually were minx lashes I don't really tend to push the boat out when it comes to eye makeup and always go for drugstore products. I don't think I would personally buy this 'Rimmel Wonder'full Black Mascara' again as it doesn't really lift your lashes like it claims to do, you have to put coat after coat on to get the full effect, However the 'Rimmel Precision Eye Liner Pencil' was a good buy very cheap but it doesn't run, so definitely a win. 


This is a new product of mine it's the 'Sleek Brow Stylist in I think shade Dark, this is a really good product its similar to the new Anastasia Beverly Hills, brow definer pencils. I haven't really got the full benefit of this product as of yet as my brows need doing badly but I'm to scared to try anyone new in Bristol just in case they shave half my brow off, so they will have to wait until I go back to Birmingham in the next week or so. 
           
                                              

This is a new fragrance that I treated myself to over the christmas period, it's Si Armani. At first it smells quite overpowering but I think it gets better as it settles in. Im totally in love with this smell, it was recommended to me by my friend Remarni, I definitely will be repurchasing this product as i've already almost ran out of it! It also makes a change from my signature fragrance Chloe! 




MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation- £22 

MAC Golden Deposit Mineralize Skinfinish - £24 

MAC Lipstick, Velvet Teddy, Ruby Woo, Russian Red - £15.50

Urban Decay Naked Concealer- £17.50 

Rimmel Wonder'full Extreme Black Mascara - £7.99 

Sleek MakeUP Brow Stylist - £5.99 

Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum - £47 

Rimmel Soft Khol Eye Pencil Jet Black - £2.99 

What's your favourite products that you keep in your Makeup Bag?

                                                                Ellie x x 









No comments:

Post a Comment