Tuesday 16 February 2016

From Dark locks to Balayage




After having dark hair for what seems to be forever , I desperately needed to change the look of my hair. When it comes to my hair I'm forever changing the colour not drastically from black to red. But I always seem to switch between lighter browns to really dark. Personally I felt like black which it basically was, was starting to make me look very washed out, and didn't suit me in the winter months! That's box hair dyes for you, no matter what tone of brown you put on it always seems to turn out black!  I also was in desperate need of a good cut.. I couldn't remember the last time I had a proper cut, So I decided to go for a consultation at one of my nearest salons Ankara Hair, where hairdresser Mehmet who's turkish, did a brilliant job at transforming my hair from jet black, to balayage in just one sitting! Finishing off with an amazing blowdry! (see picture above however I don't think it does it justice) Whenever I'm in turkey I always have blowdry so I know how amazing Turkish people are with doing hair so I totally had faith in Mehmet that he would do an amazing job. Now that I'm officially rid of black hair and now have balayage I really want to go more ashy with the lighter bits in my hair (see picture below) which hopefully i'll get done in the next few weeks, and it's also nice to have a little change for summer!  One thing that I've learnt with my hair is to never, ever use a box dye again, also to regularly get my hair trimmed which will restore the health back into it! Hopefully one day my hair will be as long as it was when I was ten when it was passed my hips, totally regret cutting it when I was little as its never grown the same, So feel free to give me tips  in order to grant my wish! 


What colours are you guys going this summer? 

 Lots of love 
Ellie xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment