Saturday 24 October 2015


The winter months are approaching eek, as much as I love the winter months, jumpers,boots, extra layers and of course the autumn shades of lipstick MAC rebel, to be precise which I'm still struggling to get hold of (not the best MAC store in my new city ‘cries’) I've started reminiscing on how much of an amazing Summer I actually did have, I was lucky enough to go back to my favourite place Olu Deniz which is in Turkey, absolutely love this place! The hotel that I stay in is a boutique hotel ‘The Jade’ I have such a great time when I go back which is normally on a yearly basis, from the cocktails,the weather, surroundings and the people who cant do enough for you,its what I like to call paradise! Luckily I have my summer 2016 holiday booked already. Next year my Dad is treating me to a holiday in Greece for his Birthday along with my immediate family which i’m so looking forward to, i’m really excited to see Greece as a country too as its one I'm yet to go to! I think the break will also be needed as I would of just finished my first year at Uni! 

Ellie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment